- We are not violent. People are portraying us as violent, because they want to smear us.
- When you get this many people together, there are bound to be a few extremists. They don’t represent us, and we don’t condone their actions.
- The mainstream media are blowing a few unrelated acts of violence out of proportion to tar a legitimate protest movement.
- Hey! If a good, honest American patriot gets pushed enough, sooner or later he’s gonna push back.
- Where were all of these complaints when the radical leftist bomb throwers were protesting out troops?
- This isn’t a game; this is life or death. Sacrifices have to be made.
- Clearly mistakes have been made, but we have to respond to the situation as it presently exists. We are willing to let history be the judge.